|Get your Charter Membership in The Old Farmer’s AlmanacGardening Club today—with resources to inspire you in the garden. From time-honored country gardening tips to modern garden gadgets, come share in the bountiful harvest!|
|With your Old Farmer’s Almanac Gardening Club Charter Membership, you get everything you need to keep your garden at its greenest:|
- Our new Old Farmer’s Almanac Garden Guide—packed with no-nonsense tips, tricks, and shortcuts to make your garden a jewel in the neighborhood or out in the country. Grow food and herbs you love, surround yourself with spectacular flowers, and get tips on the latest gardening tech!
- 2019 Gardening Wall Calendar: Our perennial best-seller for over 40 years! Rich illustrations accompany useful gardening tips on everything from planting to preserving.
- The special softcover, hangable edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac, loaded with the tips, trivia, and insights that make it a family favorite.
- The Old Farmer’s Almanac EXTRA! Our monthly digital magazine includes articles on gardening, food and other content not found in the print edition. It’s a great way to keep up-to-date on Almanacky topics throughout the year.
|An Old Farmer’s Almanac Gardening Club Charter Membership will deliver exciting rewards for you—and at a special introductory rate, right now, for all new Charter Members.|
|When you join today, you’ll ensure that you are planting the seeds of success for your garden when you tap into the time-honored wisdom of The Old Farmer’s Almanac. Enjoy all these benefits as an Old Farmer’s AlmanacGardening Club Charter Member:|
- Your best garden ever—Almanac gardening advice, planting dates, timesaving tips, and detailed guidance from experts will get you growing like never before.
- You’ll know in advance about every important astronomical event in 2019—and how the phase of the Moon can influence the success of your garden.
- You’ll save time and money when you follow all of the practical advice and tips that we deliver to you about everything from gardening to food preparation and cooking.
- You’ll be the first to know about top tips, tricks, and shortcuts for taking your garden from good to great.
- You’ll learn more about gardening gadgets and gear that can make your work in the garden even more enjoyable.
- You’ll discover new approaches to planting—for color, for purpose, for stress relief.
- Whether you’re a beginning gardener or a skilled green thumb, you’ll find do-it-yourself projects to fit your schedule—and your garden.
How can you not consider becoming an Old Farmer’s Almanac Gardening Club Charter Member?
|What You’ll Get With an Old Farmer’s Almanac Gardening Club Charter Membership|
|There’s so much gardening knowledge to gain as a Charter Member of The Old Farmer’s Almanac Gardening Club:|
In the convenient, hangable, softcover edition of the 2019 Almanac, you’ll find a bumper crop of gardening tips. Many gardeners consider the Almanac their most valuable tool, so this year, for all of you trying to grow food, we’ve got foolproof advice that promises a harvest the first year and every one thereafter. Perhaps you grow flowers—or want to: In the 2019 Almanac, you’ll learn which flowers are edible, when to pick them, and how to use them (e.g., pick apple blossoms in late spring and sprinkle them onto a Waldorf salad and use impatiens all summer long as a garnish).
But that’s not all. Here’s a taste of other tips you’ll find in the 2019 Almanac:
- The Faces of Farming: ambitious folks from across the country tell about how they got started, hurdles they faced, and the rewards of working the land
- Best days for planting, pruning, weeding, grafting, and controlling pests, plus the easiest-ever soil test (all you need is a pair of men’s clean, white, 100% cotton underwear and a small shovel)
- Daily weather forecasts for all regions of the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii
- Fresh new ways to savor the asparagus, beet, corn, and cucumber harvests, with “The ABCs of Pickling!”
- Easy, delicious, Almanac prize-winning recipes using oranges
Each month, you’ll get new articles and original content with our digital magazine, The Old Farmer’s Almanac EXTRA! It’s a treasure trove of Almanac information that you won’t find in the printed edition, including audio and video content. EXTRA! leads you to some interactive fun when you’re ready for a change of pace