Old Farmer's Almanac 1792 Society

MSRP: $170.72
$97.00
(You save $73.72 )
(1 review) Write a Review
Includes shipping:
When you order today

Your Old Farmer’s Almanac 1792 Society Charter Membership includes the annual Almanac editions, Garden Guide and Weather Notebook, plus all of our calendars—and the FREE Charter Membership bonus gift, a Sun Catcher.

The Old Farmer’s Almanac—all the published annual versions

• Handsome, hard-cover-bound Collector’s Edition
    • 2 Trade Editions with drilled hole for hanging
    • Replica 1820 Digest Edition, a collector’s item
    • Replica 1920 Digest Edition, a collector’s item
    • Almanac EXTRA! monthly digital magazine                       

Garden Guide—grow greener, cleaner vegetables, fruit, herbs and flowers              

Almanac Weather Notebook—chronicle the weather day by day                           

Gardening Wall Calendar—full-color, beautiful illustrations of plants and animals 

Weather Watcher’s Wall Calendar—dramatic photos of wild and serene weather   

Annual Engagement Calendar—indispensable tool to help you stay organized    

Everyday Desk Calendar—start each day with a little Almanac fun                                   

Country Wall Calendar—engaging color photos from top photographers              

Moon Wall Calendar—the Moon in all its glory in stunning photographs              

FREE Sun Catcher—catch the light on a sunny day with this beautiful gem         

Continuous Service Guarantee: When you join today, your membership will continue uninterrupted, renew automatically every year in August (when the upcoming year’s new Almanac editions and calendars will be shipped to you), and be charged to your credit card on file.

This offer is valid in the United States only.

Early-Bird Advance Sale products will ship on August 15. 

1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews

Great bang for the Buck. Love the 1792 Society

Posted by Melanie Walker on 4th Apr 2019

I've been an Almanac reader for years. I operate and plan out of my engagement calendar, monitor the weather with my weather calendar, and use the gardening calendar and guides to keep my yard tip-top and plant a garden. Usually, I'm higgldy-piggldy ordering most of the items during the year - but what I love about the 1792 Society is that I get it all at one shot at a great price. It's really set it and forget it! It allows much more time for living and doing all things Almanac.