How much will the next club (renewal) cost?
- You will be notified via email in July what the renewal charge will be for the club you subscribe to. Your credit card that is on file will be charged in August and your materials will ship the end of August/beginning of September (barring any printing delays).
- Please make sure to log into your account before the renewal charge in August to make any changes to your card info or your Billing/Shipping address. After logging into your account, click on “View Subscriptions.” From here, you will see a list of the Clubs you are subscribed to. To the right of each club, click “View.” This will show your Shipping Address, Payment Method and Cancel Subscription for that club with an edit button to make any changes.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account from a personal computer (phone and tablets will NOT work) and clicking on “View Subscriptions.” From here, you will see a list of the Clubs you are subscribed to. To the right of the club you would like to cancel, click “View.” This will show your Shipping Address, Payment Method, and Cancel Subscription. Click on “Edit” next to Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts to cancel.
- You may also cancel by sending an email to email@example.com
Does the Club renew every August no matter when I bought it?
- Yes. For example, this is why the pricing for the Club is lower in May than it would be if you bought it in September.
Why do you offer an older Garden Guide with your Garden Club?
- The Garden Guide is not released until later in the calendar year and we ship the clubs 6 months before the guides are available in comparison to the other products. This is why the 2019 Club came with the 2018 Garden Guide and the 2020 Garden Club comes with the 2019 Garden Guide.
Does the Garden Planner come with the Garden Club?
- No. The Garden Planner is a separate product offered by The Old Farmer’s Almanac General Store. Follow this link for more info and a 7-Day Free Trial https://gardenplanner.almanac.com/
I didn’t receive my EXTRA Subscription in my shipment?
- EXTRA is a digital subscription that can only be viewed online so you will not receive anything in the mail. You will be emailed a link to access your digital content once your order ships.
Do I get a discount if I’m purchasing a Club with 2019 materials since it is so late in the year?
- The pricing on the site is reflective of a deeper discount as the year progresses.
Why am I being charged again if I purchased less than a year ago?
- All of our Clubs renew every August for shipment the end of August/Beginning of September.
Do I need to create an account to join a Club?
- Yes, you will need to create an account to be a member of a club. You may join multiple clubs with the same account.
Do you ship to Canada or outside the United States?
- No, we only ship to the United States at this time.
Why do I get emails to join your club if you do not ship to my country?
- Unfortunately, your email address can rarely tell us where you are located. If you would like to be removed from our emails, click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
Can I give a Club Membership as a Gift?
- Because this is a subscription service, The Almanac Clubs are not meant or designed to be given as gifts at this time.